Up-cycled jewelry and home decor items created from vintage, antique and heirloom items. Unique and one of a kind designs and custom orders are welcome.

Friday, December 9, 2011

SilverandChina ~ Handcrafted Jewelry

SilverandChina.com

Be sure to check out my website for  new jewelry and home decor items. My Jewelry will be available on my new ETSY store staring in January 2012.
I am still going to be doing my jewelry from home ( Brockville) but will no longer be having my jewelry in "Curiosities on King" downtown Brockville.
Custom orders are still welcome and I can have your orders done up in a short turn around time so if you need something special for Christmas be sure to give me a call!

Stay tuned for new designs being released in January. I have some special upcycled jewelry designs that I am excited about launching in the new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment