Up-cycled jewelry and home decor items created from vintage, antique and heirloom items. Unique and one of a kind designs and custom orders are welcome.

Sunday, December 11, 2011

New Jewelry Designs by SilverandChina

Well my craft shows are all done for this year!  I will be concentrating on things at the store ( 185 King Street West, Downtown Brockville) until the end of December. A large selection of bracelets and rings will be available at the store for the last minute shoppers.
Lots of new designs available just in time for Xmas!



Necklaces made from recycled WINE CORKS !  A variety of designs to choose from.

I will be leaving Curiosities on King at the end of this year and will be selling on line until I find a new store location. Custom orders are always welcome and I will be working from home as usual.

Hope you get a chance to drop in and see me at the store!

1 comment:

  1. Your upcycled work is beautiful!!!! The corks are really cool! I came across your work via Rena's website.

    ReplyDelete